The Jagiellonian University Sports Office is organising a New Year’s Eve ski camp for JU students, doctoral students, staff, and their family members, which will take place from 27 December 2018 to 2 January 2019 in Białka Tatrzańska. The maximum number of participants is 33. The registration will be open until 7 December, or until all places are filled.
- JU students, doctoral students and members of the JU Academic Sports Association – 750 zlotys
- JU staff members – 900 zlotys
- children up to the age of 3 - for free (without accommodation and meals – “parent’s bed and meal”)
- children from 4 to 12 – 850 zlotys
- other persons – 1,550 zlotys
The price includes:
- skiing course and practice under the supervision of skiing instructors,
- half board (breakfasts and dinners),
- accommodation in double, triple and four-person rooms
- 5-day ski pass for Kaniówka slope,
- skiing accident insurance,
- New Year’s Eve party.
More information about the camp (in Polish), along with the registration form, is available on the JU Sports Office website.