JU Faculty of Management and Social Communication, JU Institute of Public Affairs and JU Centre for Studies on Educational Leadership invite you to attend an international conference entitled ‘Solidarity and support in school’.
- Well-being in school (physical and psychological condition, agency, inclusion and support of marginalised groups, support for students, teachers and educational leaders, critical thinking, empowerment)
- Educational policies (assessment and perspectives in education, education for the future, paths of development, new competencies, challenges and obstacles, education 2030)
- Diversity, responsibility and solidarity (learning and teaching in various contexts, providing individual approach in a changing world, the role of education in building democratic communities and civic society)
- New teaching methods and educational technologies (presentation of specific activities that can be put into practice)
- Sustainable development in the age of crisis (economic crisis, health crisis, public security crisis and climate crisis – challenges for schools and educational leaders; from crisis to opportunity: collaboration and support in schools, good practices in pro-environment activities)
- Interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary educational research (presentation of results in chosen areas related to education)
- Management in education and educational leadership (modern challenges for the management of schools and educational facilities, research results, the role of local government)
The conference will be organised in sessions held at various venues and spaces in Kraków and will be divided into two modules: research and practice, which will facilitate connecting theoretical and practical approaches and meeting of international researchers.