Due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the resultant difficult life situation of our students who are Ukrainian citizens, the JU Vice-Rector for Educational Affairs has decided that it will be possible to:
- apply for a Dean’s leave via the applications module in USOSweb, by e-mail or by phone
- apply for a Dean’s leave for the current period at a later date
- cancel the deadline for applying for student leave for the summer semester 2021/2022
- apply for an individual course of study via the applications module in the USOSweb, by e-mail or by phone
- specify the deadline for presenting programme completion conditions and other details in a permission for the individual course of study
- excuse student absence due to an armed conflict, based on the student’s declaration
- submit a request for excused absence via the applications module in USOSweb, by e-mail or by phone
If it is impossible for the student to submit a relevant application at the moment, he or she will not lose their student status and all relevant formalities can be completed by September 2022.
Additionally, volunteering to help Ukraine is accepted as an excuse for absence, based on a certificate issued by the Student Government.
Contact unit: Student Support Office, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 12 663 26 52