The Jagiellonian University Sports Office is organising a New Year’s Eve ski camp for JU students, doctoral students, and staff, along with their family members, which will take place from 27 December 2021 to 2 January 2022 in Białka Tatrzańska. The programme will include skiing course and practice under the supervision of skiing instructors, a New Year’s Eve dinner and a sleigh ride.
The maximum number of participants is 32. The camp is open to for JU students, doctoral students, and staff, along with their family members, who will be accommodated in Pensjonat Kaniówka 11A in Białka Tatrzańska (200 metres from Kaniówka slope).
The registration will start on 8 November at 10.00 a.m. and will be open until 7 December. The number of places is limited, therefore early registration is encouraged.
The programme includes:
- skiing course and practice under the supervision of three professional skiing instructors,
- New Year’s Eve party (depending on the pandemic situation),
- Sleigh ride (depending on the pandemic situation)
- half board (breakfasts and dinners),
- accommodation in double, triple and four-person rooms
- JU students, doctoral students and members of the JU Academic Sports Association – 1,050 zlotys
- JU staff members – 1,350 zlotys
- children up to the age of 3 - for free (without accommodation and meals – “parent’s bed and meal”)
- children from 4 to 12 – 1,050 zlotys
- other persons (close family members) – 2,100 zlotys
The price also covers a 5-day ski pass for Kaniówka slope and skiing accident insurance.
Transportation to and from Białka Tatrzańska is not provided by the organisers.
More information about the camp (in Polish), along with the registration form, is available on the Sports Office Website.