The international academic conference "Poland in the eyes of neighbors, neighbors in the eyes of Poles. Polish-German relations" aims at presenting Polish-German relations in the past and nowadays. The main goal of the conference is to provide a forum for the exchange of thoughts and ideas in three main areas: politics, culture, and economy.
The following presentation topics are suggested:
- systemic transformation,
- mutual cultural inspirations along with their historical background,
- economic relations,
- the problems of the eurozone,
- collaboration within the European Union
- security policy,
- history of Polish-German relations,
- Poland and Germany in the media,
- intelligence agencies,
- mutual influences of legal systems,
- Communist period.
The organisers of the conference aim not only at analyzing the relations between Poland and Germany but also at publishing the research outcomes as a peer-reviewed monograph.