The Jagiellonian International Model United Nations would like to invite all the students to participate in its IV Edition to be held from the 7th till the 9th of May, 2021. This edition will be a unique experience of connecting with people from all over the world. The conference will happen online for the first time, and the organisers already have delegates from many countries that will add a different environment to the debates! This year JagIMUN also joined the MUN refugee challenge, an official challenge launched by the United Nations.
Here are some advantages of joining JagiMUN:
- Opportunity to represent a country’s views on a given topic and learn a lot from other delegates as well
- Learn and practice the official UN procedures in negotiations
- Improve your oratory, debating skills and, of course, your English
- Expansion of your networking and chance to make friends from all over the world
- Certificate of participation in a top-rated Model UN!
- Experience in your CV
To apply, fill in the form at the following link: http://bit.ly/JagiMUN-Delegates-Application
JagiMUN is free of charge. The number of participants is limted. The deadline to apply is the 30th of April.