The OKSPO Centre for Foreign Law Schools at the Faculty of Law of the Jagiellonian University invites applications from candidates to Foreign Law School programmes.
The OKSPO Centre for Foreign Law Schools was established in 2000 with the purpose to spread the knowledge of foreign legal systems in Poland and provide education in this area. Since its foundation, the programmes offered by the OKSPO have been successfully completed by over 2,500 students. Due to their unique knowledge and skills, their graduates are highly sought after by employers.
It is possible to apply for the following progammes:
- School of French Law and Master 2 programme – until 3 October
- School of Spanish Law - until 5 October
- School of German Law - until 6 October
- School of Ukrainian Law - until 7 October
- School of Slovak Law - until 15 October
More information (in Polish), including the admission process, is available on the OKSPO website.