The Jagiellonian University Sports Office is organising a ski camp for JU students, doctoral students, and staff, along with their family members, which will take place from 13 to 19 February 2022 in Białka Tatrzańska. The programme will include skiing course and practice under the supervision of skiing instructors.
The maximum number of participants is 32. The camp is open to JU students, doctoral students, and staff, along with their family members. The registration will start on 4 January at 10.00 a.m. and will be open until 27 January. The number of places is limited, therefore early registration is encouraged.
- JU students, doctoral students and members of the JU Academic Sports Association – 950 zlotys
- JU staff members – 1,250 zlotys
- children up to the age of 3 - for free (without accommodation and meals – “parent’s bed and meal”)
- children from 4 to 12 – 950 zlotys
- other persons (close family members) – 2,000 zlotys
The price covers:
- skiing course and practice under the supervision of three professional skiing instructors,
- sleigh ride (depending on the pandemic situation),
- half board (breakfasts and dinners),
- accommodation in double, triple and four-person rooms,
- 5-day ski pass for Kaniówka slope,
- skiing accident insurance.
More information about the camp (in Polish), along with the registration form, is available on the Sports Office Website.