Following the rectorial election on 12 May 2020, which saw Prof. Jacek Popiel chosen as the Jagiellonian University's 306th rector, six members of the JU academic faculty were elected for the position of JU vice-rectors. Prof. Armen Edigarian, Prof. Tomasz Grodzicki and Prof. Dorota Malec were re-elected for a second term, while Prof. Jarosław Górniak, Prof. Piotr Jedynak and Prof. Piotr Kuśtrowski will assume their office for the first time.
In the 2020-2024 term, the following members of the Jagiellonian University academic community will hold the position of vice-rector:
- Prof. Piotr Jedynak, Dean of the JU Faculty of Management and Social Communication - Vice-Rector for Human Resources and Financial Management
- Prof. Piotr Kuśtrowski, Dean of the JU Faculty of Chemistry - Vice-Rector for Research and Structural Funds
- Prof. Armen Edigarian - re-elected as Vice-Rector for Education Affairs
- Prof. Jarosław Górniak, Dean of the JU Faculty of Philosophy - Vice-Rector for University Development
- Prof. Tomasz Grodzicki - re-elected as Vice-Rector for Medical College
- Prof. Dorota Malec, incumbent Vice-Rector for University Development - Vice-Rector for International Cooperation