Due to the ongoing war, many Ukrainian students have been prevented from continuing their studies in their home country. Some of them, despite the difficult situation, plan to get education in Poland and other countries they have found shelter in. Members of Collegium Invisibile, studying in Poland and abroad, have decided to help them find themselves in new reality, including the academic one.
Dear Students from Ukraine!
we warmly invite you to cooperate with us as part of Project Fleck! As experienced students and doctoral candidates from Polish and foreign universities, we will be happy to support you in continuing your studies in Poland and other countries. On our part, you can count on:
- individual mentoring with one of us, which would include practical advice,
- learning about the local academic reality,
- entering the Polish academic community, gaining knowledge,
- help in learning Polish and other languages through regular conversations,
- assistance in recruitment for studies,
- workshops on writing cover letters, and on other practical skills,
- a scholarship of several hundred PLN, as well as advice on obtaining other scholarships, grants and forms of financial assistance,
- certificate of attendance from Collegium Invisibile.
We will also be open to your suggestions and needs!
Each of you who would like to take part in the project is asked to fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1adHPalz2LfWCndS8huMB3kTai0DxZLogWDLXW1rw9ic. Deadline for applications is 31st March 2022.
Then, the coordinators will look for a partner with whom you share your interests and who will be able to help you best (for example, a student of the same field, who knows the languages you declare). You will work with him/her from April to June, meeting live or remotely - you will determine the exact form of cooperation yourself.
The project will end with an online event during which we will all get to know each other in a wider group and exchange our experiences.
We also invite high school graduates who plan to start their studies in the academic year 2022/2023.
The project partners are:
- Fundusz Stypendialny Talenty
- Princeton Polish Society
For any questions we remain at your disposal at firstname.lastname@example.org